Marriage Certificate In Delhi | Marriage Registration in Delhi Call Us 9540324365 | Delhi Marriage Certificate | Marriage Certificate Online
While almost everyone in Delhi prioritizes features like the wedding venue and menu, very few people think about “marriage registration” as a legal requirement for getting married. We often feel lost when planning events leading up to the big day. It’s still crucial to get your marriage registered and obtain a valid certificate, however. That’s why we’ve outlined how to apply for marriage registration in Delhi online, as well as in the NCR region. On the Internet, you may go to the Government’s website and fill out an application for online marriage registration in Delhi.
WHAT IS A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE?
A marriage certificate is a document that establishes a married couple’s relationship. The district marriage registrar issues a marriage certificate, depending on religious and Special Marriage ACT.
TYPES OF MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES IN DELHI
1 Tatkal Marriage in Delhi:- Those who require an immediate marriage certificate to resolve a problem or do not want to wait longer can obtain one from the Takal Marriage Certificate Office. We also refer to it as a rapid marriage certificate since it is issued by the Delhi government in 24 to 48 hours only.
2 Normal Marriage Certificate:-A typical marriage certificate might take anywhere from 21 to 30 days to obtain. People in Delhi are more likely to get a Tatkal marriage certificate, which costs more than a standard marriage certificate.
MARRIAGE REGISTRATION ACTS IN DELHI
In Delhi, two different marriage registration acts that issue marriage certificates.
The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 in Delhi: marriages that have been solemnized between Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs, or couples who have converted to any of these religions are considered under this registration act.
The Special Marriage Act, 1954 in Delhi: The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, is an Indian law that controls every aspect of the marriage process. It creates the procedure for both registration and celebration of marriage certificates where one or both parties are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jainists, or Sikhs.
This certificate can be utilized as proof of marriage in many scenarios, such as at the passport office, court, bank, or insurance offices.
In Delhi, how do you get a marriage certificate?
Case 1:If you have the time and technical understanding, attempt to repair the problem by following these steps.
Case 2: If you don’t have enough time or aren’t confident in your internet skills, seek help from someone who does.
What is the procedure for registering a marriage in Delhi?
- Both husband and wife have an address proof from Delhi.
- The wedding occurred in Delhi.
The following are the requirements for registering a marriage in Delhi:
- Only Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, and Jains are eligible to participate.
- Both parties should not be married at the time of the wedding.
- You can only get married if both individuals are of age and can consent. They must also be mentally and physically capable of having children.
- The minimum age for marriage is 21 years old for males and 18 years for girls. According to custom or usage, people within the degree of prohibited relationship should not get married unless it permits between the two.
- A sapinda is a marriage relationship in which two parties are equal. Unless the custom or usage governing each of them allows for a marital connection between the two, they should not be sapindas of one other.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IN DELHI
1. 5-5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife Each.
2. Aadhar Card and Voter Card of Huband and their Wife should be from Delhi
3. Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) – Voter Card of Delhi / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with photograph
4. Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara /Temple
5. Age Proof of Husband and Wife ( Any one ) – Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport
6. 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
7. Divorce Decree in case any or both Bride and Groom are divorcees.
8. Death Proof / Document of previous spouse in case of widow or widower.
9. Marriage photograph two of husband and wife
LIST OF MARRIAGE REGISTRAR OFFICE IN DELHI
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, North Delhi – 1, Kripa Narain Marg, Delhi.
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, East Delhi – I&F Office complex, LM Bandh, Geeta Colony, Delhi
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, South Delhi – MB Road, B.D.O.Office, Near Anupam Apartments, Saket, New Delhi and Old – Tehsil Building, Mehrauli, New Delhi
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, West Delhi – Old Middle School Building, Rampura, Lawrence Road, Delhi
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, Central Delhi – SDM office, Karol Bagh-Jhandewalan, New Delhi
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, New Delhi – Jam Nagar House, Near India Gate, New Delhi
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, South-West Delhi – Old Terminal Tax Building, Kapashera, Delhi
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, North-East Delhi – Weaver’s complex, Nand Nagari, Delhi
- Address of Marriage Registrar Office, North-West Delhi – Bawana Road, Kanjhawala, Delhi
MARRIAGE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE IN DELHI?
Step 1– Go to http://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in and create online credentials. This is mandatory.
Step 2. You’ll need to register for an Adhar or voter card account.
Step 3. The husband, wife and two witnesses must be filled in.
Step 4. Prepare legal affidavits. However, the style is often online, but many SDMs have formats.
Step 5. You’ll need to make the affidavits utilizing the standard form, so contact us at 9540324365. before submitting an affidavit 9540324365.
Step 6. If you need to visit an SDM office, there are 58 of them in Delhi. If you’re lucky, the person you need to talk to will be available, and you won’t have to wait long. In my case, I got the format on my second visit.
Step 7. is uploading the required documents. Please remember that each document should be under 100kb and formatted as a jpg.
Step 8. If you cannot upload a document correctly, it cannot be uploaded again. The website will only show “already Uploaded.” BE CAREFUL
step 9. Once this entire uploading process is completed, it will take more than 2 hours to arrange an appointment.
Step 10. As per the acknowledgment slip, you must return to the SDM office for your file to be validated again.
Step 11 Take Appointment Online or Call us to help at 9540324365. for the same and visit some office and get your certificate.